Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pina Colada Slush

This recipe came through the grapevine to me... The lovely Ms. Lundgreen brought it to a Superbowl party! I drank about 3! She said what I was thinking, "I can drink my calories in a day!" When you pull this baby through your straw, you will be singing the same song! However, I believe I was told that the recipe originated with Julie Greer. Bless you Julie! You are an angel among us! I had to post it because it is a definite favorite!This recipe makes about 6-8 servings. I would recommend tripling it!
Ingredients:

2 C pineapple juice
2 C milk
1/3 C sugar
1 tsp coconut extract (didn't know it existed until now... it will be a new staple around here!)
******************
2 LT bottle of 7- UP
To mix this drink:
mix all ingredients except 7-up. Stir and freeze!
Get out frozen concoction about 1 hour prior to serving.
Crush up when soft enough and add about 1/2 of 7- up! Serve... Love... make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment