Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chicken Enchiladas


The other night I made this for dinner. I have been buying rotisserie chickens from Fry's or Costco and pulling the chicken off and shredding it to add to my chicken dishes. My family loves it! So for this dish the key was that I bought a Southwest Flavor Rotisserie Chicken from Fry's.
Ingredients:
Rotisserie Chicken
Flour Tortillas
Shredded Cheese
Sour Cream
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can Herdez Green Salsa Verde (this is a new staple in my house....I love it and use it on anything I can find)
How To Make:
Shred chicken and lay on flour tortilla. Sprinkle on some cheese. Roll up and place in 9x13 dish. Put as many as you want in your 9x13. Mix together some Sour Cream, Cream of Chicken Soup and can of Salsa Verde. Spread this mixture on top of the rolled up tortillas and then sprinkle on more shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment