Monday, January 5, 2009

Bow Tie Pasta with Chicken

Always sneak spinach in to your kids dinner when you can. My kids LOVE this pasta dish and I am pretty sure at least one of them has NO IDEA that their is spinach in it!!

INGREDIENTS
2 C. Dry Bow Tie Pasta
1 block Cream Cheese
1 Can Chicken Broth
1/2 block frozen Chopped Spinach
1 to 1 1/2 C. Cubed Chicken
1 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
2 C. Parmesan Cheese
How To Make
Boil Bow Tie Pasta. In a separate pan combine Broth, Cream Cheese, Chopped Spinach, Cooked Chicken, and Garlic Salt. Stir, stir, stir until cream cheese is melted and chopped spinach is no longer frozen. (I usually have some sort of cut up chicken in my freezer and so I just throw it in to this recipe.) Drain Pasta and then combine Cream Cheese/Spinach mixture with pasta and stir in Parmesan cheese. Let sit for 5-10 minutes - stir and serve. (I love to cut up fresh cherry or vine tomatoes on mine - but my kids definatly don't fall for that one!!)

1 comment:

  1. This little beauty is amazing! The kids CHOW on it! I think I will make it for dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete